Skip to content
Vol 6, No 41 – How to rent a villa
- What are the price ranges of the villas?
- How is the price determined and are there length of stay requirements?
- What is included and what type of services do I get?
- What costs are additional?
- What are some of the advantages of a villa versus a hotel and vice versa?
- How far in advance do I need to book the villa, and how do payments work?
- How do I find the villa? How do we get access?
- What if something needs to be fixed? What if we need something after hours?
- Should I get travel insurance? What if something gets damaged while we are there?
- Will it be too crowded if all the bedrooms are taken?
- How do villas work if you have small children? Are there minimum age limits? Will you provide safety gates?
- Can we invite friends back to the villa? What type of security is there?
- How do I know there will be good Wifi?
- Who will know I am staying there? Can I find out the name of the owner?
- Who will have access to the villa while we are staying there?
- In addition to the villa, are there any other facilities we will have access to?
- If we want to dine at local restaurants or arrange tee-times or sightseeing, how do we do that?
- Can I see a sample rental agreement?
- Who should we tip, and what type of tips are expected?
- What if we want to buy the villa?
- What if our party is too big for one villa? Also, how well do villas work for weddings, celebrations or even an executive retreat?
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: