Montage Big Sky, set to open December 15, will be centrally located within Big Sky’s 3,530-acre Spanish Peaks enclave. It will feature a mountain modern design using regional woods and stones.
The resort will feature 150 guestrooms and suites and 39 Montage Residences.
Now, the hotel group is revealing the food and beverage concepts. They include:
- Cortina – An elegant signature restaurant where the timeless flavors of Northern Italy meets the rich seasonal bounty of Montana
- Alpenglow (pictured below) – A lobby bar named after Big Sky Country’s vibrant pink-hued sunsets
- The Living Room – A living room-inspired lounge featuring bourbon high-tea service and a roaming raclette cart during après hour
- Backcast Bar & Grill– A quintessential après ski destination that pays homage to Montana’s ranch culture
- Beartooth Pub & Rec – A dining and recreation destination where wood-fired pizzas, classic pub fare and local craft beers are complemented by bowling, classic arcade games and darts
- Wildflower Market – An elevated marketplace to grab a cup of specialty coffee, gourmet picnic basket, novelty sweets or shop for local artisan goods
Montage Big Sky amenities
When you’re not chowing down or bottoms up, there’s a bowling alley, indoor lap pool (pictured below), family swimming pool, fitness center, and spa.
To ease your way out to the slopes, there are ski lockers and skier services. There’s ski-in, ski-out access to Big Sky Resort’s 5,800 skiable acres. It’s the second-largest ski resort in the United States by acreage.
When the snow melts, play Spanish Peaks Mountain Club’s 18-hole Tom Weiskopf-designed golf course.
There’s also hiking, mountain biking, Nordic skiing, and snowshoeing trails. Three world-renowned fly-fishing rivers pass through the Big Sky region.
If you need a venue for a gathering or conference, there will be 12,870 sq. ft. of meeting space.
The resort will also include Montage’s signature, immersive children’s program, Paintbox.